Prior the using of the Service, you may register with mpavlos via the provided Service's Registration Form and shall:
(a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information ("Registration Data") about yourself as prompted by the Registration Form.
(b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
Upon completing the Service's registration process, you will be designated an account with a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and/or account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password and/or account. You agree to:
(a) notify mpavlos.biz of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account or any other breach of security, and
(b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Mpavlos cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this security measure.
You shall not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, abusive, harassing, harmful, threatening, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any trademark, copyright, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
As the Content is not pre-screened, you acknowledge that mpavlos.biz shall have the right, though not the obligation, in its sole discretion to reject or remove any Content that is available via the Service. Without the limitation of the foregoing right, mpavlos.biz shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOU or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks incurred from, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the completeness, usefulness, or accuracy, of such Content.
LICENSE OF PURCHASED CONTENT
The Buyer is expressly prohibited from making any redistribution or resale of any content obtained from mpavlos.biz, whether the content is for sale or freely available for download, whether part of a valid sale or not. All the content of mpavlos.biz is under copyright protection.
In case the Buyer returns any content, whether acquired via a valid sale or freely available for download, all license rights granted herein will immediately terminate.
A refund may be issued if a buyer is not satisfied with the product. However, the issuing of refunds is solely at the discretion of the mpavlos.biz. Refunds will be issued only after the buyer has worked with Us on the problem. When a refund is issued, the buyer is responsible for the immediate deletion of all files using the product and may not distribute the product.
TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT
You acknowledge that, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, mpavlos.biz reserves the right to immediately terminate your account and access to the Service. Causes for such termination including but not be limited to:
(a) breaches or violations of the TOU or any other related agreements or guidelines,
(b) complying with law enforcement or other government agencies,
(c) self-initiated account deletions in complying with your request,
(d) discontinuance or material modification to the Service, whole or parts,
(e) unexpected technical issues or problems, and
(f) extended periods of account inactivity.
Termination of your mpavlos.biz account includes:
(a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service,
(b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account, whole or parts, and
(c) barring further use of the Service.
You also agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in the sole discretion of mpavlos.biz and that it shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, or access to the Service.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU AGREE THAT: - YOU USE THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND/OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. MPAVLOS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- MPAVLOS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (1) THE SERVICE WILL SATISFACTORILY MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (2) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR-FREE, (3) THE ACQUIRED RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (4) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE BY YOU WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (5) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER THAT RESULTS FROM ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE, WHICH IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS "TOU", NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM MPAVLOS OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL BE TANTAMOUNT TO ANY WARRANTY.
The TOU and any disputes shall in all respects be exclusively governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation. Any dispute in contract or at law arising out of or in connection with the TOU that cannot be settled amicably shall be submitted to the competent court in Russia.
mpavlos.biz reserves the right to change the terms of this TOU with or without prior notice at any time.
In order to provide uninterrupted services to you as a visitor or a user of our site, mpavlos.biz, it is necessary that you provide us with your complete and correct personal information ("Personal Data") when you are applying to us and/or continue to subscribe with us for service(s) and/or product(s) ("Services").
Your Personal Data shall be strictly kept confidential at all times which have been and will be our policies and practices with respect to the use, collection, retention, transfer, disclosure, security and access of Personal Data.
Unless otherwise stated, only your visit to mpavlos.biz will be recorded, but not your personally identifiable information, or information that is about you and identifies you. Using of Cookies* (if any) in any part of this web site will not be directed for collecting your personally identifiable information.
You may choose not to accept Cookies by resetting the relevant Internet options or the properties of your computer system's browsers. However, by doing so, you may not be able to optimize the usage of, or enable, certain functions made available in our web sites.
On occasion, you may be required to provide us with your personally identifiable information including, but not limited to, your name, gender, age, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, credit card information, bank account number, education level, occupation etc. Refusal to provide such information may made it impossible for you to access certain parts of our web site, or may hinder our handling of any application or request you are submitting, or may otherwise abort the objectives of your visit.
You agree that, by providing us with your Personal Data, you allow us to use and retain your Personal Data for the following purposes and for other purposes as shall be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time:
(1) Provisioning the Services;
(2) Marketing of the Services related goods and/or services by us, our agents or our subsidiaries;
(3) Analyzing, verifying and/or checking of your credit, payment and/or status in relation to the provision of the Services;
(4) Processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities requested by you;
(5) Enabling the daily operation of your account and/or the collection of amounts outstanding in your account in relation to the Services;
(6) Processing of any benefits stemming from or in connection with the Services.
In relating to the mentioned purposes above, you also accept our disclosure and transferring to any third party service providers, any credit providers, banks, financial institutions, any third party collection agencies, any credit reference agencies, any security agencies, our agents, contractors, our professional advisers, any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to us and any of our actual or proposed assignees or transferees of our rights with respect to you of using, disclosing, processing, holding, retaining or transferring such Personal Data.